steadyaku47

Thursday 14 May 2015

Siapa nak kaya?

steadyaku47 comment : Many times in the past I have received these kind of lucrative and very generous offers. Never have I been tempted - not until we rid ourselves of these corrupt and arrogant politicians who are in this Umno led BN government. ....but after we kick them out, maybe I will think again. Salam.


Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Musa hassin Am a banker working with Citibank Bank here in Turkey I write to contact you over a very important business transaction which will be of our interest and benefit to our both families.

My Late client whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director.

Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business.

Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that my client is late, they will corner the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you here from Turkey .

I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to me.

Mr. Mohammed Musa hassin Citibank Turkey
Email:Muhammed.hassin178@gmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment