steadyaku47

Monday 19 May 2014

Rosmah & Najib flapping their arms to help the plane fly?






“I like fashion, it's not that I don't like fashion, otherwise it would be very boring. (But) the rakyat have taken everything from me...

“Everything has been taken away from me, including my time, including my hobbies. I don't get to play badminton now because I am very busy doing things for the rakyat.

“If that is still not right then I don't know what to say,” she said in her speech when officiating the National Crafts Day 2014 at the Kuala Lumpur Craft Complex.

Rosmah, who was speaking on batik design, said that she even complained to her husband Najib Abdul Razak that she cannot even wear “pretty clothes” now.

“He said, ‘you can wear pretty clothes, it's not true that you can't’.”


steadyaku47 comment:


Between Rosmah and Najib (or should it be between Najib and Rosmah?) .......anyway ......the two of them really think that they are doing wonders for our country, for our economy and for the Rakyat! Huh! 

Nothing can be further from the truth!

Every time I hear or read about these two lamenting about the sacrifices and work they do for all of us I am reminded of a little boy on his first plane trip. As the plane starts taxing on the runaway he starts flapping his arms to "help" the 787 Dreamliner ascend....so sure in his simple mind that the pilot needs his help to get the plane airborne. 

Or that little boy in the back seat of the car with his own steering wheel helping his Father drive the car!



Najib and Rosmah is that little boy flapping their arms thinking that they are really helping the ascend of the 787 Dreamliner and they are also that little boy driving his father's car from the back seat!

Our country and our people have need of these two like we need a hole in our head.....where were these two when God was giving out brains? 



   


No comments:

Post a Comment