1) On 22/3/13, Borders won JR. Civil High Court declared Jawi's action bad
and s.13 unconstitutional;
2) We have served Order on JAWI and the Ministers and have been writing to
them evry fortnightly to withdraw the charge as it is unconstitutional. Not
a single reply;
3) we have also written to Syariah Court to say court can discharge not
amounting to acquittal as there is no basis now to proceed. Also no reply;
4) AG has filed appeal;
5) AG also now seeking Stay. The application for stay is base. Did not state
any ground why they want a stay except that it is vs public interest;
6) How can releasing an innocent be vs public interest? Why keep charge
hanging over Nik's head?;
7) In on going Altantuya appeal case, AG did not ask for Stay. AG did not
appeal vs Razak Baginda's acquittal;
8) Is Nik's crime more serious than Razak's murder complicity? Where is
justice and why selective prosecution by AG?
Is JAWI desperate? Why?
2. Please find attached the following documents:a) Respondents’ Submission in applying for Stay of the Order dated 22.3.2013; andb) Applicants’ Submission in opposing the Respondents’ Stay application.3. The hearing is fixed tomorrow at Kuala Lumpur High Court Rayuan dan Kuasa-kuasa Khas 2, 5th Floor, Right Wing, 9:00 a.m. before Yang Arif Dato’ Zaleha Bt Yusof.
Post a Comment