steadyaku47

Monday 23 October 2017

cakap cakap...LIFE.


When was the last time you felt joy? I just did!  I looked over to where my wife is sleeping in the bed beside by desk and I see her stir from sleep....and I am joyful that she is there with me in the same room ...and close enough for me to reach out and touch her! Soon I know she will turn to look at me and I will get up from my desk and go over to kiss her good morning and then let her rest for a bit more before it is time to get her organised for the day. ....and that will be the second time I have gone over to her side of the bed and kiss her good morning. I usually do that first thing in the morning when I wake up. 

Earlier this morning I showered, got myself a cold ice tea (it is already Summer now!) and powered on my Mac...and these were the figures that greeted me. 

Pageviews today
31,793
Pageviews yesterday
35,533
Pageviews last month
739,48
  
And in a few days ....I will hit 17 million clicks! Would not any blogger be happy?

That made me smiled...and joy was also in my heart for you guys do read what I write....and late last night I got a donation of Aud $100...and my cup runneth over! Please folks...keep those donations coming in! These are the little things that means so much to me in my life. Yes for sure I want World Peace. I want an end to poverty and wish desperately that the homeless could be provided with a decent roof over their heads. I want the corruption to end in Malaysia and I want so many other things....but my needs are few. And all that I need I have. And joy in my heart I can find with the things around me now. When my son awakes and I see him for the first time today I will also feel joy for he is my rock....someone I can and do depend on for anything that I cannot do myself - be it taking care of my wife or for someone to talk to when things becomes too much for me to deal with by myself. 

And then there is my daughter and her family in Canada. She posted this a few days back about Isabel, my grand daughter, about to start her tenth birthday celebrations...and again I felt joy in my heart that all is well with them!


So if anybody is asking...yes all is good with me here in Melbourne. 

What happen this coming week, I hope, will makes things better for me. You can only live in hope...but when joy is already around you...and when you can find joy in the people around you....and in the little things that you do....surely all will be well no matter what!    





No comments:

Post a Comment