steadyaku47

Monday 18 December 2017

Laporan...



This is not an attempt to blow my horn...to syiok sendiri.....nor has it got anything  to do with telling you guys "Look at me...I am doing okay as a blogger". I am just sharing with you all what is happening with my blog ok....so chill. 

Since early this morning, for the past four hours, despite being blocked by you know who and di pantau (monitored) by you know what...there has been a steady number of clicks on my blog at a rate of 1000 clicks an hour. Thank you friends...thank you for continuing to drop by this blog. I am grateful.....and do disregard what I said about no syiok sendiri...that is a lie! I have not stop smiling all morning! I know today is going to be a good day of blogging for me. Salam. 


Pageviews today
4,067
Pageviews yesterday
22,212
Pageviews last month
461,460

Pageviews all time history
18,159,121



No comments:

Post a Comment