WARNING. IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF DEATH OF MY NEPHEW IN JEDDAH ON 10TH DECEMBER 2017. TRUE EVENT:
This is now confirmed that my nephew took PARACETAMOL with ENERGY DRINK 30 minutes before his death. Please note that because of this deadly combination I lost my dearest nephew.
One of my colleague who is from Sri Lanka also confirmed that his son aged 24 died the same way in July 2017. He also took Paracetamol + Energy Drink and died within 30 minutes.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASK YOUR LOVE ONES TO STOP DRINKING ENERGY DRINKS AND NEVER EVER TAKE PARACETAMOL OR PAIN KILLER WITH ENERGY OR FIZZY DRINK VIZ. COKE, PEPSI ETC.
FROM: NAEEM SIDDIQUI
UNCLE OF ZEESHAN (WHO DIED ON 10TH DECEMBER 2017.)
Please share this message wherever possible. Thanks
Post a Comment