steadyaku47

Wednesday 2 May 2018

cakap cakap....Life.




Sometimes I get tired and weary as age catches up with me....and nothing can convey the feelings within me as this image of me snapped late last night as I contemplated the challenges of working on steadyaku47 that has been banned in Malaysia and a Facebook from which I have been barred  - three time this month - because the contents have disturbed the powers that be in Malaysia....plus on top of it all, the pain that Gout inflicts upon those who are afflicted with it...which includes me!

It is a problem to me because the critical mass of people that I needed to reach for are in Malaysia. So how was I, a computer challenged 72 year old man over 6000kms away from K Hell is to overcome these seemingly insurmountable obstacles? 

to be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment