steadyaku47

Monday 19 July 2010

An idea I am prepared to die for : MANDELA



"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die". Nelson Mandela - April 20, 1964







2 comments:

  1. Can be ever expect our UMNO/BN leaders to say this...?


    Instead of===>
    I cant recall....
    CORRECT x3.....
    Sounds like me ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMNO and BN is a daed party waiting to be buried come next GE..

    THE TPM is courting PAS for his own survival and he cares nothing for the others especially his own boss, look and hear what he says and does, he is the biggest back stabber of all time!

    Any blind fool can see that !

    He wants to be the next PM at all cost, no matter what happens he will do it!

    PAS will not be that stupid to fall into an old trap: "sudah dulu kena sekali, tak kan nak masuk lubang sama, dah tahu ada ULAR BESAR DALAM-NYA"!
    by tgna.


    We shall let them all die a natural death, and Nelson Mendela will be proud of TGNA also for believing in his journey and struggle to better this country we call home, with equal opportunities and equality to one and all, no matter what color he or she is!

    WE ARE ALL MALAYSIANS!

    ReplyDelete