steadyaku47

Saturday 24 July 2010

From "Running 'Cause I Can't Fly




FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010

Dr. Meredith Grey

"When we're headed toward an outcome that's too horrible to face, that's when we go looking for a second opinion. And sometimes, the answer we get just confirms our worst fears. But sometimes, it can shed new light on the problem, make you see it in a whole new way. After all the opinions have been heard and every point of view has been considered, you finally find what you're after - the truth. But the truth isn't where it ends, that's just where you begin again with a whole new set of questions."

Note:
Can I suggest you go and have a look at this site "Running 'Cause I Can't Fly" at http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/ 
I must thank Antares for getting me there. There are so many wonderful posting almost everyday - do go see it. 

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment