In this seminar, you will get to know about:
- Readily available investment projects in Australia.
- How to expand your business into Australia.
- Commonwealth government migration regulations.
- Engaging the right ethical MARA coded agents.
- Types of visas suitable for your investment.
- Eligibility rules and policies on State Nomination
- Suitable state and investment field.
- Strategizing and undertake due-diligently for a successful visa grant.
- How to obtain partial refund of your professional fees.
Contact us to see if you are eligible for state nomination
Details of some available projects:
- F&B - Modern Australian/Seafood Restaurant - Investment value
- Supermarket - Grocers - Investment value >AU$500,000.
- Resort Management - Beachside holiday town - Investment value
- Lifestyle property - Vineyard - Investment value >AU$1million.
- Property development - villas, townhouses, house and land packages - - investment value >AU$1million
Types of business visas and financial requirements:
1. VISA 132 - Business Talent; Stream A - Business History. (Permanent Visa)
- Business owners with businesses annual turnover of at least AU$3 - million
- Business ownership equity of at least AU$400,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$1.5 million
2. VISA 188 - Business Innovation Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business owners with business annual turnover of at least AU$500,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$800,000.
3. VISA 188 - Business Investor Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business and personal assets of at least AU$2.25 million.
- Interest bearing capital guaranteed investment of at least AU$1.5 million
4. VISA 188C - Significant Investor Visa (SIV)
- Investment and assets of at least AU$5 million.
- Point testing exemption with minimal residency, no age and language proficiency requirements.
- No Australia residence tax obligations.
*Other business visa categories available
*Private counselling available post seminar
Post a Comment