steadyaku47

Sunday 15 August 2010

Cakap Cakap..Steven Corner & the Quality of Mercy!







The Quality of Mercy


The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
Tis mightiest in the mightiest; it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown.
His scepter shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings.
But mercy is above this sceptered sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings;
It is an attribute of God himself;
And earthly power doth then show like God's
When mercy seasons justice.


William Shakespeare
1600



Its late Sunday afternoon. I am listening to Broery “Sabar Menenanti”  and as I listen to Broery’s wonderful voice telling his loved one that he will return…

“Sungguh berat rasanya bagi ku
untuk pergi meninggalkan diri mu,
bahkan tak kuasa daku mengangkat dua kaki ku, oh saying…
namum ku tau pasti di suatu pagi yang cerah
 kita pasti akan berjumpa lagi
jangan lah kau bersedih…”

My thoughts turn to those that I love who are not with me…my daughter and her family in Canada…and I sent her a note saying that I love her and miss her and that me and my wife are still on a high after skyping with her, Emmett and our two grand daughter Izzy and Sofia last night. I also remembered with much love my late parents who left us so long ago. Just a warm wonderful feeling wrapped around me thinking of the times we all had when they were still with us....times that I am now more then ever determined to cherish with my children and their family..…and then also thoughts of my friends in KL.

Last night Eng forwarded me the news about the old man beaten up by Steven Corner’s owner. No it did not anger me as much as it touched me and I posted it on my blog immediately. It touched me because it is typical of what is happening in Malaysia now. The rich, the powerful and the politically connected running around as if the whole bloody country belongs to them! It is not enough that they pushed their way around without concern for what it will do to others but increasingly with the connivance of the powers that be and the Police they intrude into our life in a physical and brutal manner…reminiscence of the days of the Japanese Occupation and what Pemuda UMNO think they can do to people like Karpal Singh!

This idiot from Steven’s corner who hit that Old Man deserves to be taken into custody and faced the court at the earliest possible moment to be tried and sentenced for his act – but we know this will not happen!



    

We know the Police will take their time to follow through because he is already paying the Senior Police Officers good money monthly to “take care of business’. We know that these Senior Police Officers will instruct his Mata Mata to go easy on Steven Corner…and over time this whole matter will die down and over time the whole issue will die a natural death. So this Steven Corner guy will get his money’s worth and the Police will earn what money they are paid by this Steven Corner’s guy…and by that time the Old Man would have healed from his wound!


And there it will end unless WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT…and that is why I posted that on my blog as soon as I got it from Eng! But from here in Adelaide that is about all I can do. You guys in KL have to take it from there. Please DO NOT GO TO Steven Corner any more – that would be a good start…picket his place so that those that still go there will be embarrass to go there…and when that happens not even the Police will be able to help him because the Police only take money from people – they cannot give business to Steven Corner…hell they do not even pay when they go to eat there – so when Steven Corner turnover is affected he will understand that what he did was wrong.

Not the Police, not the Local Council, not the Politicians can do anything to help him because it is us the public that pay for what we eat from his place. Not the Police and certainly not the Politicians! So friends you know what you all have to do!    




...and if you want to let Steven Corner know how you feel send an email to :


enquiry@stevenscorner.com.my


go on guys...give them some idea of how we feel about this cowardly attack on an old man....


P.S 
Here is the email I sent them...I have done my part...please do yours!




[ No Subject ]
From:
Hussein Hamid 
Add to Contacts
To:enquiry@stevenscorner.com.my

Dey Thamby!

I know who you are paying off and how much you are paying them. Yes they can help you if the Municipality comes and 'kachau' you. Yes they can help you when anybody complain about your table and chairs that are disturbing other people's spaces...and yes they can control the Police Mata Mata that comes around in their patrol car....but I think they will have a problem if this gets to the Prime Minister's attention - because I do not think Najib can keep quiet about this. So let us see what happens now. God help you because PDRM cannot!  

If you want to see what is on one of the blogs just go to mine at : http://steadyaku-steadyaku-husseinhamid.blogspot.com/
I am not the only one...Thambi you will be famous...very famous but for the wrong reason! Try punching somebody who can fight back...you stupid little man!  

steadyaku47





1 comment:

  1. Have you heard about the Australian who bought a condo in Damansara Perdana? He was whacked by some people around the condo and the police did nothing,instead he was victimised.

    ReplyDelete