steadyaku47

Saturday 8 July 2017

RAFIZI RAMLI


News Feed

Dear friends,
Firstly I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for your encouraging words of support, your support is what has kept me motivated in fighting for this cause of ours to rebuild this nation that we all love and cherish so dearly despite whatever challenges or obstacles that are there facing us.
I know this mission to bring back hope for fair competition in our local political process has been dampened lately seeing as the recent rampant crackdown on Pakatan Harapan leadership made by the UMNO Barisan Nasional government.
For me personally, I am facing multiple court cases some with charges as absurd as "insulting UMNO" of which the high court will decide on my appeal against this conviction this coming July 13th.
On top of this are two other convictions, namely, for allegedly organizing a Black 505 rally without a 10-day notice under the Peaceful Assembly Act (PAA) and allegedly breaching the Official Secrets Act (OSA) by leaking details on the 1MDB audit report. For this offence, I have been handed a three-year jail sentence by the Sessions Court on two charges of possessing and leaking page 98 of said report.
The verdict of my appeal on the OSA offence will be decided by the court on the 9th of August, this verdict will decide once and for all whether or not I will be spending the next 3 years of my life not only outside of the local political spectrum, but also if I will be serving that time in prison for the crime of advocating for more transparency in the governance of this country.
This 3 year sentence will unfortunately not only affect me personally but the entire cause for the rebuilding of our nation, but all hope is not lost as INVOKE Malaysia was made with the intention of continuing this cause despite whatever setbacks are thrown in our direction.
If you are reading this, I urge you to spare a few minutes of your time to donate to this most excellent of organization: INVOKE Malaysia is a non-profit organization that is fully supported by the public in the form of small donations and the full amount raised in its entirety is used only for election campaigning purposes.
I, personally have contributed over RM800,000 of my life savings to the operational costs of INVOKE Malaysia. I am entirely convinced that if the opposing political coalition were to have a hope in winning the next general election it is due to the many efforts made by every Malaysian including those whose work through INVOKE Malaysia.
Please share this message to your friends and you can make your contribution here: http://bit.ly/contributeinvoke
Or alternatively
bank in directly to INVOKE Solutions Sdn Bhd, Maybank account 5622 0964 0698.
Change is only possible with a little bit of your help.
Rafizi Ramli
INVOKE Volunteer #00001
Rafizi Ramli
Politician

No comments:

Post a Comment