steadyaku47

Saturday 24 September 2016

Laughter ....Golf




A page from husband's diary...


Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, grabbed my golf bag, tried not to wake my wife, sneaked quietly into the garage & proceeded to back out into....a torrential rain !
 
 



The wind was blowing at 50 mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio & discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

Disappointed I went back into the house,quietly undressed, and sneaked back into bed.
There I cuddled up to my wife's back& whispered: 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My beautiful and loving wife replied: "I know... and can you believe my stupid husband is out there playing golf in that terrible weather !'

I still don't know to this day if she was joking....but I have stopped playing golf.


Watch out you golfers 

No comments:

Post a Comment