steadyaku47

Monday 19 September 2016

Sidek Kamiso.....and I will be quiet no more!

steadyaku47 : Amazing...I just posted this a few minutes ago and they have already blocked access to readers in Malaysia...this fuckingg retard of an ass licking IGP and the carrier of Najib's balls will be the first IGP to be put on trial when BN loses government for gross incompetence in carrying out his duties as an IGP....and Malaysians will line up outside the court to spit on him when he takes that walk from the Black Maria to the courts! 

EVERY TIME SOMEONE IS ARRESTED FOR POLITICAL REASONS MANY OTHERS SUFFERS ALONG WITH HIM. HERE IS AN ACCOUNT BY SIDEK'S WIFE OF HIS ARREST AT 4AM IN THE MORNING....YES AT 4AM! 




Sidek Kamiso was arrested at 4.30am at his house after accusations that he had insulted Islam following the death of PAS stalwart Haron Din.
www.freemalaysiatoday.com


LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

Norlin Wan Musa

I am staying quiet no more. All this while I've held back as I often worry about what would happen to people I love especially my children, if I I don't.

Today we were rudely awaken by plainclothes policemen at 4.40am. when one of my dogs barked non-stop. Two men had jumped over our gates and banged on our door demanding us to open it. We called the guardhouse to check who was at our door but our call went unanswered.

They couldn't produce an arrest warrant despite my husband's repeated request. One guy showed my husband Sidek Kamiso his what I assume is police ID card. But the guy put it away soon as I approached him.

They came in and took his phone, went upstairs to our bedroom to look around and later insisted on going into my kids' room. I refused to let them in and told them I will not allow them to intimidate my children. Also told them my kids had nothing to do with it. I later went to check on my kids and calmed them down.

They later took my husband's laptop and one guy asked me what I've been posting on my FB timeline? To which I suggested he had a read himself. He replied by threatening to take me to the balai polis. He later said he wanted to end his task and go home to sleep. So I responded by saying so do I.

One guy took my husband's photo in our bedroom and a photo of our dog. I offered to take the dog out so he could take better picture of our dog but he refused it. I guess not everyone who intimidates can handle intimidation.

It's appalling that anyone can just come in and intimidate someone without an arrest warrant, in the safety of his/her home and take one away.

What have we become?

I need help to attract attention to this. Am keeping quiet no more. I don't see anything wrong with his tweet. Only that it was tweeted in my country, Malaysia where freedom of speech is scarce.

I've been told he is in Johor Bahru now and will be remanded this afternoon. But latest news is they are not sure what to remand him under.

Big hugs and big love to all the support that's been pouring in. You know who you are. Unless you have love left in you please do not bother commenting.



The Malay Mail Online

A court in Johor Baru today denied the police a remand order to further detain former journalist Sidek Kamiso for allegedly insulting the death of PAS spiritual leader Datuk Dr Haron Din.
 


KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 19 — A court in Johor Baru today denied the police a remand order to further detain former journalist Sidek Kamiso for allegedly insulting…
themalaymailonline.com



The last word from Sidek's wife to me a few minutes ago.... 


Thank you. Am on my way to pick him up. He's with a friend now.



No comments:

Post a Comment