steadyaku47

Thursday 1 February 2018

Aspan Alias : PH doesn't have the real and actual leader to embark on massive transformation programne to mitigate the disasterous effect of Najib's cleptocratic government misdeeds.


steadyaku47 : Maybe we should not...maybe we should...I am talking about rocking the PH boat so close to PRU14...but what Saudara Aspan Alias says here has to be said and I am in full agreement with him. ...and we need to be adult enough to be able to have this discussions among us with grace.


Aspan Alias

I am just writing my opinion and I don't really bother whether anyone or everyone disagrees with me.

The problem with PH is not small. PH doesn't have the real and actual leader to embark on massive transformation programne to mitigate the disasterous effect of Najib's cleptocratic government misdeeds.

The situation warrants a special skilled leader to disect and canabalize the government and subsequently to rebuild the nation all over again.

Let us not be emotional with my view that fronting Wan Azizah to assist TDM is just a huge fallacy. I don't look down on anybody but she is just not the character to undertake that massive national correction programne.

I am saying it bluntly that the kind of lineup that PH put forward to us now is just the outcome of messy horse-tradings among the parties and the warlords in PH. It's pure politicking goings-on.

Thinking from this premise I can see that the programne is going to crash even before taking off. I won't get wrong if I say that the senior positions fronted by the PH to alternate the current dubious sitting government are not at all viable and prospective.

We are not really sure whether they really know what and how to start the correction programne. It is not just doing away with corrupted leaders and to embark on physical development of the country. The target is lot bigger than just that.

We don't want another painful failures and having to go through another long haul of efforts to find another alternative lineup.

A question to answer now is: how sure are ee that the current political ailment can be corrected through participating political parties in this GE?

Think and ponder, and no harsh quarrel in this forum.please.

No comments:

Post a Comment