steadyaku47

Sunday 20 January 2013

If today we were to go to the poll Nurul is finished. This is the sickening part of PKR. None of their people are doing anything except finding fault with this and that person and giving excuses.



Dear Hussein,

As you can see they have spam me left and right.  Hopefully I can get back my blog to continue our journey to ABU.

Today I want to talk about Nurul.  Certain people and myself too have offered to help Nurul do the ground work in Lembah Pantai.  But being Nurul she is too proud to accept.  Thinking that by depending on her father's name the sky will fall just for her.

If today we were to go to the poll Nurul is finished.  This is the sickening part of PKR.  None of their people are doing anything except finding fault with this and that person and giving excuses.  I do not understand what Nurul is doing.  The people concern and myself have nothing to gain financial from helping her because our children are leaving or have left this country.  We simply want to cure this disease that Mahathir and BN had inflicted on us.

Why? why?  I hope through your source and writing maybe just maybe that girl come to her senses now before it is too late.

Will you try to convince Nurul?

My prayers are constantly for you and your wife.

Take care.





That was the first email I looked at this morning as I got up from sleep and reached out for my PC to see what had transpired as I slept. 

I woke up with a dull ache in my head because a funny thing happened on the way to having a quiet time out with my wife. Its funny now but not when it was all happening yesterday...but I am ahead of myself here. Let me go back to yesterday before we talk about the email above. 

Around noon yesterday (Saturday) we (my better half and myself) decided that we would go look see a weekend Market nearby. So we got a short tram ride (two stops) and got off to walk the short distance to a school nearby where it was all happening. We walked around the stalls for about 20 minutes and then decided that we would have lunch. So I sat Lucy on a bench while I went to get lunch - sausage with onions on a slice of bread. 

As I walked back towards Lucy with lunch, I saw that the ukulele band (about 10 guys and girls with ukulele) was about to start their concert just a few feet from where we were to have our lunch.  All seems good. The weather was perfect, the company good and the food cheap and to top it all we were going to be serenaded with live music! What else would you asked for on a Saturday afternoon!

I sat down beside my wife and she took her first bite of the lunch....and then I saw her drifting away into unconsciousness...and within a minute I was holding on to her and asking a lady nearby to call for an ambulance. Two ladies came over to help and they seem to know what they were doing and suggested that we put Lucy on the ground. As we were doing so I slipped and hit my head on the kerb - and before I knew it - there was blood everywhere from the wound....though I can categorically say that I was still (ahem!) heroically focused on the welfare of my wife and not bothered about my wound. 

So we have a situation where the Ukulele band was in full swing singing "You Are my Sunshine", my wife unconscious on the ground being attended by two ladies.  Myself with blood running down my head, being attended to by another lady and everyone around us undecided whether to listen to "You are my sunshine" or see a real life 'medical emergency" drama unfolding before their very eyes.

Anyway the Ambulance people - again three ladies - came within minutes and took both of us to the nearby St Vincent hospital. My son came over soon after he knew what happened and within hours we were given the all clear and left for home. Yes my wife was unconscious but I lost blood, I was bandaged and I had the injections - not my wife - and I kept reminding my wife of this all day! 

Its funny now but not when you are the participants in a real life medical drama. Anyway all is good and we are all on the road to another Market next week.

Now back to the above email.

That email encapsulate what a lot of us now feel about matters within the PKR camp. 

Can I just say this to Saudara Anwar - you better start to work on the PR side of your campaigning for the 13th GE before whatever goodwill that you might  still have are forever lost by the unthinking and unfeeling reaction by your people to those of us that want to assist PKR and Pakatan Rakyat in their journey towards Putrajaya. 

Nurrul is still young and in need of much guidance and learning but we know she will get there eventually. Maybe a loss at Lembah Pantai might do her ego some good, maybe not!

Do this now Saudara before love turns to hate, before our support turns towards a point where it works against the interest of Pakatan Rakyat and before our liking of PKR and Pakatan Rakyat turns to dislike and disgust. There are not too many die hard supporters of PKR - most are on the border line - and there are enough of them on the borderline to make a difference to winning or losing at the polls.

Turun padang now Saudara!           

8 comments:

  1. Ever since she was accorded the Putri Reformasi potential Prime Minister, she had been acting as mentioned. It would be a shame if she thought that being the Vice President in PKR obtaining the highest vote reflects her popularity, she was mistaken. It would be interesting to see the result of the next party election which would then be decided on her performance, and surely this time, not by being the daughter of Anwar and the President. After all, the President did campaign for her openly despite being advised not to do so. But then, the President is known to be biased in a lot of party matters.
    Nurul should start by respecting those who were in the e streets and now elders by 15 years and most are keluarga Emas. Remember that your position in the party does not mean you can belittle these veterans. If not for respect for your parents, these people will have publicly censored you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. U better concentrate on yr wife's well being rather than doing things that doesn't concern u.

    U had yr chance given by DSAI & u screwed up big time & swindeled DSAI in the process.

    Yr family doesn't want u & should hell freeze over & DSAI becomes PM, he doesn't want or need u either........!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro,
    Even with the flooding of good wishes for festivals by raja nong cik, believe me you, Nurul will win by a greater margin.
    Theres a lot of goodwill for her by people in LP, especially residents in bangsar and most indian and chinese areas.In terms or percentage 90% of chinese ,85% of indians and about 60% of malay votes are surely for nurul.
    At any wedding, funeral ,birthday or in any gatherings, Nurul gets the votes.
    Sending birthday,festival greetings is now known as desperate cheap methods of enticing voters like what raja nongcik is doing.We dont need his wishes .Can he explain how his daughter struck lottery with her dormant company i think its about 40million jackpot.
    Fat hopes for raja nong cik.
    In fact theres a lot of people doing their part for Nurul.
    She wins Big comes Ge13

    ReplyDelete

  4. After viewing the brochures raja nong cik sent out by mail to resident voters of LP, Curse yourself RNC, the very people in the pictures having tea are going around telling voters to vote nurul again.
    So the public relations done by nong chik is a wasted effort.
    You see Bn ,people will attend your events but never take that to mean support or votes for you or bn.
    The only thing that could defeat nurul is herself by making stupid statements affecting race creed or color. Otherwise she will Sail through with flying colors.
    PR should take drastic action by sacking the little napoleans who act as sleepers to sabo pr such as the breaking of 'temples' and the recent noise problem which serves mic to cause doubts on pr .
    Dont wori NURUL WINS hands down,
    If any doubt about it , ASK ANY INDIAN OR CHINESE IN LP. I rest my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hats off to you under such strenuous circumstances. Please take care of Lucy and your self. All should be fine. We need you and family to be fine and about so as to enable you to continue with your Great Blog. Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hussein,
    Wish you and your wife are well.

    As for Nurul, I hope she will win but I doubt as UMMO/BN is well known for its dirty methods to win elections. With the EC on its side, a lot of manipulation of votes will be done in favor of the BN candidate. What they have done to Sabah can also be done here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uncle,
    I want to say PR folks are now thinking Putrajaya is the next stop. They think they are going to hammer BN come GE13. PR have become arrogant and some of their leaders are acting no different than UMNO-BN.

    I am a voter in Lembah Pantai. come GE13, if Raja Nong Chik stands against Nurul, Nurul is going to lose. I m predicting a majority of 3-4k for Raja Nong Chik.

    Kedah, PR have lost it.

    Perak - BN will retain by a comfortable majority as DAP's Ngeh and Nga are pissing off Perakians big time.

    Kelantan/PG - PR to retain ... but with a reduced majority.

    Selangor - 50/50 ... but I am putting my money on BN nicking it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading but I don't get what is the complain with Nurul...! Want to elaborate ?!

    ReplyDelete