steadyaku47

Sunday 13 January 2013

Pakatan Rakyat incorrectly put the crowd numbers at 100,000. Agree! There were more! Much much more!



Its now 7.22 am over here – that means it’s 4.24 am in KL. According to my stats counter I have had 847 hits on steadyaku47 – most of it on my two postings about the Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat and all those hits happened between midnight and this morning.
That means our people want to know about what Pakatan Rakyat is doing and how the Rakyat responded to the situation. Allow me to put in my two cents worth.
I watched the whole HKR # KL 112 streamed live over the NET. I watched it on my son’s IPad and took notes with my iBook and posted my thoughts on the proceedings on my blog as soon as HKR # KL 112 ended. Then I monitored the postings from other blogs gathering as much information as I could about the reactions and other happenings from others who were closer to the actions and could filled me in on the things that I might have missed. I am sure this was what most of you were doing to!
By any definition, criteria or standard, the HKR #KL 112 on Saturday was an unqualified success and will make everybody sit up and take note that Pakatan Rakyat has definitely arrived politically. Any organization or political entity able to attract 100,000 to their rally or gathering will have a red light blinking on their head that tells it's rivals “WATCH ME!”
Barisan Nasional and UMNO can put any spin they like on this but they do so at the risk of making themselves into an Ass.  Knowing UMNO as we do, we know that will not bother them at all. They will just go ahead and make a fool of themselves anyway. That’s an ability they were born with and usually passed from father to son.
Sure enough - within hours of HKR’s ending we already had a posting on a blog (GO HERE TO MEET THE IDIOT) disputing the crowd numbers. See my reply here (CLICK HERE)
You and I know better. If we were not there we saw it all streamed live to us and we can count!
Okay lah Pakatan Rakyat incorrectly put the crowd numbers at 100,000. Agree!
There were more! Much much more!
If you put the crowd gathered OUTSIDE Merdeka Stadium because they could not get into Merdeka Stadium plus those of us who watched the HKR streamed live to us in Malaysia and Overseas (plus me in Melbourne!) we all know that the numbers will run into the millions…..truly worrying for UMNO and Barisan Nasional (and that is putting it mildly!)
I had a comment from some one who seems to know me but did not have the gumption to identify him or herself. It said:

Saturday, 12 January, 2013 10:48 AM
From:
"Anonymous"
  
   To:
husseinhamid@y7mail.com

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "You Najib Fuckers...panggil bodoh engkau orang mar...":

Buat malu anak cucu Dr Latiff .............!!!!!! We were never taught this way.

Yes Dr. Latiff  - or Tok Tan as I call him, is my grandfather. He was the first Malay Doctor our country had and I am proud and honored to call him my grandfather! What I would like to ask of that person is this: In what way were we taught then? 
To keep quite when our government rob us blind? To keep quite when there is corruption and money politics all around us? To be quite when we have a Prime Minister who will not clear himself of complicity in the murder of Altantuya? To accept PKFZ, NFC and all the murders by PDRM and MACC?
What I remembered of my Grandfather and my Grandmother was the way in which they brought up their own children – my Uncles and Aunties – all of them, without exception are good, decent people. 
My father is one of them and I can only speak of my Father because I know him well. He was Director of CID when he retired. He was – according to people who have worked with him - not a ‘cari makan’ kind of guy. That alone is enough for me to know that he was clean and respected by his officers! 
As for my Mother…words fail me. She was a good mother, a faithful and decent wife and in all her life, we (her children) were her main concern. True I may not be the paragon of virtue myself, but that is my choice in life. So please if you want to comment on what I do don’t bring Dr Latiff onto your side of the argument because you are unable to hantam me on your own!
And do as I do….you know me, you know my family and you know who my parents are. You on the other hand identify yourself as ‘anonymous!’ Why....... got no balls?
Sorry friends…just got carried away there!
As I have said at the start of this posting….what happened at HKR #KL 112 must really have shaken up this UMNO led Barisan Nasional government to the core! Let us see what sort of negative spin they can put on the whole thing. Rest assured that I and my brother blogggers will be ready to hantam them if they tipu us!
And now onwards to Putrajaya!      

5 comments:

  1. Let's call these people "idiots" because they really deserved to be called that way. It is because of support from these idiots that our country has came to this stage today. UMNO dares to be corrupted because they know that comes GE these brainless idiots will be on their side. These idiots are worried that should UMNO falls, their rights or rice bowls will be affected. Corruption and bad management of our resources by this regime does not bother them as long as they can live in comfort with their special rights. These are the idiots that helps make our country to what it is today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over in semenyih, telco-gate was unfolding. Trailers bearing gifts for those who came for freebies instead of meeting Jibby. What a scam! And at the rakyat's expense no doubt. Hidup PR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Najib, Rosmah & all you BN crooks n thugs,

    I live in Sgp and come GE13, you can bet your last RM I am coming home to vote in Lembah Pantai.

    Say goodbye to your Birkin bags, Rosmah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a daughter of a high ranking civil servant (deceased) so when I meet old friends who knew my dad they are stunned that I support the opposition. When I mentioned that I join Bersih and other rallies, they say " we are so disappointed in you". My life might have been comfortable but that doesn't mean I shouldn't oppose wrongdoings when I see them. I know my dad would have been proud of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sick of whts goin on in our country. A country once rich with natural resources and according to my calculations if the UMNO govt had been sincere and hardworking as Lee Kuan Yew, we would have been the giants in this part of the world. Definitely much better off then Singapore. We see Singapore develop from zero to become now the richest country in the world today. Give Lim Guan Eng another 10 years and Penang would be much ahead and richer the the BN ruled states.
    Coming back to our beloved country. Looking back 56 years, the only UMNO leader worthy of praise and a trutly statesman was almarhum Tunku Abdul Rahman. He was the father of this nation a true democrat. Even during the height of the communist activities, the country will go full gear during the PRU's. We could see giant ceramah's organized by the opposition and attendance was multirational. That was turuly UMNO. The country got screwed under the prime ministership of Mahathir@mamak kutty.
    Today, when you look at the mountains and the hills, one can see it's virtually gone with the wind but the people are getting poor. Things are getting expensive by the day. The govt leaders of UMNOBN and their cronies live in full luxury.They didn't give a damn about the Malays apart from lip service. But, today when they are losing power they cry and sing the BTN song, 'budak kecik main api.....'. True to what DSAI says, these bastards are the ones who have robbed us the Malays of our rights. They took over the 30 percent that was supposed to be reserved for the less fortunate Malays. They squandered the shares meant for Malays. When I look at the country with all it's natural resources fast depleting, I cry for Malaysia. All over the country the hills and forest are gone, the rivers have shrinked from big size to small and small to the size of the drains@longkangs. The vast forest that was developed onto palm oil plantations do not benefit the rakyat at all. The price of the palm oil is not cheap and often it's not enough for local consumption. The companies that benefit are all linked to UMNOBN. They bring cheap Indonesian labour and by-pass the local manpower. Thats the reason we see so many Indians unemployed and finally they get involved in crime. When the UMNO govt conspired with the local estates and big companies to develop the estates, they chased out the Indian labour that was present in the estates and instead of employing these labours in the new palm oils estates, they prefered to bring cheap Indonesian labour. Now, the UMNO president is saying to the Indians to give them their trust for another term and he will work for them. Dear friends, UMNOBN was given 56 years the trust and what did they do? They screwed up the socio-economy of the country. The roads built by the British are still being used while they make highways and by-ways only to demand that we users pay for the usage. Afte 40 years they still collect tolls from the rakyat. On top of this they tax us for every damn thing you do in the country, from eating in restaurants till you get sick and go for medication you still be charged 6% tax on the bills one pay for his/her helath to the hospitals. Tax on medicine. Tax on books. Tax on every thing except the air is free for time being until they get a way to charge you even for the air. You name it and the govt does it to screw you.

    ReplyDelete