steadyaku47

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Laughter....


Just for Laughs.. dedicated to all good husbands! !!

🔴 Wife : Shall I prepare Curry or Soup today?
Husband : First make it, we will name it later.

🔴 A frustrated husband in front of his laptop :
dear google, please do not behave like my wife...
Please allow me to complete my sentence before you start guessing & suggesting.


🔴 A married man's prayer :
Dear God, You gave me childhood, You took it away 😟
You gave me youth, You took it away. 😟
You gave me a wife ... Its been years now, just reminding You.


🔴 Husband : I found Aladdin's lamp today.
Wife : wow, what did u ask for darling??
Husband : I asked him to increase your brain ten times.
Wife : oh darling.. love u so much.. Did he do that??
Husband : He laughed and said multiplication doesn't apply on zero.


🔴 Employee : Sir You are like a lion in the office! What about at home ???
Boss : I am a lion at home too, But there we have a lion tamer 


🔴 A couple was having dinner at a fancy restaurant. As the food was served, the husband said, "the food looks delicious, let's eat."
Wife : honey ... you say prayer before eating at home.
Husband : that's at home sweetheart ... here the chef knows how to cook.


🔴 Best Slogan on a MAN's T-Shirt :
"Please Do Not Disturb me,
I am Married and already very Disturbed"

No comments:

Post a Comment