steadyaku47

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Istana Jamil Khir : Can anybody confirm or deny that the Istana does belong to him?


PADA MULANYA DISANGKA ISTANA, TAPI RUPA2NYA RUMAH SI JAMIL KHIR, MENTERI DIJABATAN PERDANA MENTERI. MACAM MANA DIA BOLEH JADI KAYA RAYA ?

steadyaku47 comment : re the above posting, I have taken it off this blog until further notice. The following exchange between me and Citizen Nades R is self - explanatory.



Citizen Nades R
Citizen Nades R This Zakaria's mansion in klang. Not Jamal jamban's. I broke the story on this tags to riches tale of Zakaria may detox in 2006.
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 mins
Hussein Abdul Hamid
Hussein Abdul Hamid Tqs for the info...will make change
Citizen Nades R
Citizen Nades R Sorry, I may be mistaken. On subsequent looks at the image, it appears to be different. Will check when I get into office as I have a picture of the mansion in my files. Once again apologies for jumping the gun.
Hussein Abdul Hamid
Hussein Abdul Hamid meantime I have taken it off my blog page...do let me know when you are certain. regards

No comments:

Post a Comment