steadyaku47

Monday 28 November 2016

U-Chen Oh : I reject that Malaysian 'mesra' culture of addressing an adult male acquaintance as "Uncle".


Hello everyone. I hereby would like to put on record that I reject that Malaysian 'mesra' culture of addressing an adult male acquaintance as "Uncle". Should we somehow chance on an encounter, please note that I would insist on evidence of blood ties, in the absence of which I will snub you and walk away. If you repeat this offence, I will file a police report against you.



steadyaku47 comment : A few minutes ago I chance upon this posting on FB. I know that name because I have seen that name on my FB page a few times. My first reaction was to write my take on what U-Chen Oh had posted....the good and the bad, as I see it, of such a comment....and then I stopped myself and told myself ....would it not be better if you guys told U-Chen Oh what you thought of his thoughts.....will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment