steadyaku47

Monday 30 November 2015

In my Life...

MCKK 1964






 "YES!"...Anwar Ibrahim is in there somewhere....and "YES" that is Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Datuk Seri Panglima Dr. Abdul Rahman Arshad...or, as we know him then, Cik Gu Rahman Arshad...who, even then we knew, was destined for greater things!

I have no recollections of the above images taken of me and my classmates when we were all at MCKK in 1964 while we were in Form Five Arts One.....but looking at those grainy images of time past brought back memories as I go from one face to the other....some are dead some are living...



"In My Life"

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

No comments:

Post a Comment