steadyaku47

Saturday 28 May 2016

Bol Radha Bol Sangam...

steadyaku47 comment : Let us not get too carried away with the sense of euphoria that is just awakening in our Nation as we go into another day closer to the time of the going of our PM, his spouse and his band of criminal elite now increasingly isolated in Putrajaya....the natives are indeed restless tonight!

And as I think these thoughts, two songs plays in my mind...."Dancing in the Street" by Martha and the Vandellas and this one from a distant past of my younger days....from the film "Sangam"...and the joy that this song conveys (without me knowing a word that was being sung!) still reverberates in me until today and gives vent to the feelings within me that Najib will soon be no more........so listen and enjoy...and I hope Saudara Anwar too will remember! Enjoy! The day of reckoning for these criminal elites is nigh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment