steadyaku47

Saturday 28 May 2016

I have a Ferrari Enzo.....



A handsome Saudi was sitting in a restaurant at the corner seat.



He asked a waiter to take the most expensive bottle of Wine to a very attractive woman sitting alone at a table in the other corner.


Waiter brought in the elitist wine bottle & took the bottle to the woman and said, "Excuse me mam, this precious bottle is from that gentleman who is seated over there."and indicated the sender with a nod of his head.


She stared at the bottle coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by note. The waiter, who was staying nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a BMW in your garage, a house in Spain, a million dollars in the bank and 7 inches in your pants.'

After reading the note, the Saudi decided to compose one of his own in return.

He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.
It read: 

"Just to let you know, things aren't always what they appear or rather what you want them to be.

I have a Ferrari Enzo, a Range Rover, a Mercedes SLS and a Porsche Panamera in my several garages;


I have beautiful houses in Saudi, Hawaii, Dubai and Morocco and a 10,000 acre estate in England.

There is over 30 million dollars my bank account and portfolio.

But even for a woman as beautiful as you are, I am not going to cut off three inches. Just send the bottle back please."

No comments:

Post a Comment