Steadyaku47 comment: what a load of drivel this Najib puts on his Laman Web Rasmi. ...ok lah not him but his orang suruhan....but surely he must at least oversee what they do? They say when you pay peanuts you get monkeys...but it would seem that Najib's people working on this website are either dumb or not paid enough! Aisehman Najib you must be paying them peanuts because there are monkeys everywhere around you. Where did the RM50 billion budget for the PMO go to?
Perutusan Tahun Baru Perdana Menteri
Tanggungjawab kerajaan – dan keutamaan saya – adalah untuk memastikan keamanan, kestabilan dan kemajuan berterusan kerana masa depan negara bergantung kepada faktor-faktor ini.
Disember 31st, 2013 by Najib Razak
Mesej Hari Krismas
Saya bersyukur kerana kita dapat meraikan setiap perayaan keagamaan dengan penuh muhibbah. Hakikatnya, ini mampu direalisasikan kerana kita berupaya untuk mendakap perbezaan antara satu sama lain.
Disember 24th, 2013 by Najib Razak
Rakyat Malaysia Bersatu Membantu Mangsa-Mangsa Banjir
Saya turut berbangga dengan keprihatinan rakyat Malaysia dalam membantu mangsa-mangsa banjir. Pelbagai pihak telah tampil untuk memberi sumbangan dalam bentuk tenaga, wang ringgit dan sokongan moral untuk mangsa-mangsa yang terlibat. Semangat, usaha dan keprihatinan ini benar-benar mencerminkan 1Malaysia…
Disember 15th, 2013 by Najib Razak
As I said earlier the hills are beginning to move. Will the PM last the year? The unhappiness on the ground is becoming almost palpable. The big issues are :
- Who replaces the PM?
- Who becomes the new DPM?
Here is my take. Dont worry. Be happy. Today another pro-BN Blogger Apanama has written a hard hitting article against the PM. Here is a quick gist. Click on the link to read the full article.
- nation repeating a very recent dark history
- worse than dark ages of Badawi
- who allowed family/friends run govt like their own little kingdom
- BN elected reps & members of Cabinet think we are going down hill
- PM they say has lost control
- recent developments very disturbing
- We appear rudderless
- if you fail to digest sentiments you will go down how Pak lah did
- Get out of that denial mode
- Sack officers and advisors who tell you everything is ok
- Pak Lah did exactly the things you are doing
- ignorant of feelings on the ground
- listen only to apple-polishers & rascals with ulterior motives
- You, DS Najib, are over reliant on CONsultants
- fooling you of our hard earned money
- civil servants unhappy
- consultants treat them like a bunch of useless/corrupt/lazy/stupid Melayus
- A lot of people are angry with your wife
- If you really have no control over your wife it is your problem
- you are supposed to be our leader, NOT your wife
- You are accountable to us the rakyat, NOT your wife
- You don't seem to understand
- 'text book economy' does not win hearts & minds
- rookie cookies in Pemandu & ETP don't understand hardship of the people
- They think RM500 BR1M is a brilliant idea
- You should seriously reconsider this handout
- country is not an Ah Beng & Sons Pvt Ltd
- Remember Suharto was forced down after he remove subsidy fuel
- no use if you do wrong things
- those around you are busy with own private missions
- go down the road that Pak Lah took
- and rolled down till he was replaced
- We are running out of time
- general election is down the corridor
- Sarawak state election is also drawing closer
- Malaysians are eagerly waiting for a cabinet reshuffle
- We need men and women of character, capability & common sense
- some cabinet members have become laughing stocks
- cabinet members - clowns
- civil servants prefer not to be in company of certain ministers
- knee-jerk announcements like 11-point austerity measures
- BN cannot possibly win next elections
- subsidy rationalisation implementation is so idiotic
- increasing numbers of relevant people think you are reaching point of no return
- there could be moves to replace you
- we fought last election tooth and nail not to be stuck again
- BN members, supporters, friends toiled day & night to assure a BN government
- PLEASE come to your senses fast DS Najib Razak.
- Time is running out
Well said Apanama. I forwarded your blog post to the PM bro. Surprisingly I received a reply from the PM. He sent me the Official Potrait of the Prime Minister prepared by the dunggus in his office. Here it is :
So I am afraid he would not have read your post. Just today I met someone who said exactly what you said - that wheels are turning to replace the PM. He will be asked to go.
The UMNO boys certainly dont have the cojones to move a motion of no confidence against the PM. The UMNO boys dont have the cojones to do anything. Lempaq tulang kering sikit bebudak UMNO semua happy macam puppy.
I think what is going to happen is that the people are going to boo the PM soon, everywhere he goes. This is bound to happen. That may be worse than a vote of no confidence. Just wait and see.
The moment he gets booed, Najib Tun Razak is going to run home and hide behind his wife's skirt. There will be no Waraqah ibn Naufal to soothe the fears. He will never step out of the house again.