steadyaku47

Wednesday 29 May 2013

cakap cakap...LIFE!


Cancer mum leaves family 20-point life plan


May 29, 2013, 8:04 am




The husband of a British woman who died of cancer has revealed the hand-written 20-point plan she devised for her family on how to live a happy life after her death.
Annmarie James-Thomas died in March aged 44 after being diagnosed with cancer two years ago.
Husband Geraint revealed the 'life list' on what would have been his wife's 45th birthday.
Britain's Daily Mail newspaper reports her words of advice include: "The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give" and "worrying is wasted time - use the same energy to do something about whatever is worrying you".
Annmarie left the list for Geraint and sons, Zack, 22, Harrison, 18, Harvey, 16, and Roddy, 13.
The Daily Mail reports that before she died, Annemarie wrote: "I am so thankful for everything in my life. I like the person I am. I am thankful for my husband who is also on this journey. As one you can achieve most things, as two we can achieve anything.
"I am thankful for my children - how much they have enriched my life. I’m sure I would have been a different person without them.
"To be blessed with one child is truly amazing, but to be chosen by four of the most beautiful spirits is a miracle and the best blessing anyone can hope for. I am honoured to know them."
The 20 tips on Annemarie's list are:
1. What you put out comes back all the time - no matter what.
2. You define your own script. Don’t let others write your script for you.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only if you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. Whatever you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become
what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is ‘Thank you’ then that will be enough.
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
11. Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.
12. Love yourself and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
13. Let passion drive your profession.
14. Love doesn’t hurt. It feels really good.
15. Every day brings a chance to start over.
16. Doubt means “don’t”. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.
17. When you don’t know what to do, be still. The answer will come.
18. Trouble doesn’t last always.
19. This too shall pass.
20. I will act with the intent to be true to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment