steadyaku47

Sunday 5 May 2013

THE END OF BN!

Good Morning Malaysia! It is 7.30 a.m here in Melbourne - that's 5.30 a.m in KL. My first thought this morning is for the well being of Zahid Hamidi's son. Let us all pray that all will be well for him. 

Next my thoughts turn to what will happen by the evening of the day  - but it has already begun. The end of BN! I powered up my PC this morning and found the following: Keputusan undi pos luar negara!



I have no means of authenticating this information but it gave me a good reason to start my day with that 'feel good' oomph! Here is to the hope that the day will only get better hour by hour. We may live in hope but today that hope may become a reality by evening. Until then ABU!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks HH, more ppwer to you n MALAYSIA and hoping the trend continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happens today those who have been exposed must be defeated by the citizens because no action was taken by the powers that may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope what we've been fighting for the past 5 years will be fulfilled today. ABU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the picturial evidence of phantom voters coming!

    ReplyDelete