steadyaku47

Thursday 22 January 2015

Lives of the Rich and Famous in Malaysia.


Kiss Kiss Lagi!


Sultan Ahmad Shah Environmental Trust was established 2 years ago with a personal donation of RM 500,000 from the pocket of HRH Sultan Pahang. 

At the close of the evening, the handsome 18 year old Prince Fahad the Tengku Temenggong, promoter and director of Temenggong Initiative Sdn Bhd (the operating arm of Sultan Ahmad Shah Environmental Trust) announced its kitty now has RM 3 million. "The Prime Minister of Malaysia Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has just agreed to give RM 1 million on behalf of the Malaysian Government and I wish to thank him very much on behalf of SASET (Sultan Ahmad Shah Environmental Trust). I also wish to thank Tan Sri Vincent Tan for his kind donation. When I heard the amount, I nearly fell off my chair!"  However, he did not mention the amount which must be 7 figures. Continued Tengku Arif Temenggong, "I also wish to thank First Lady Datin Seri Rosmah and the Menteri Besar of Pahang who is unable to be with us tonight. I also thank Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing and my beloved brothers and sisters who have given me their unwavering support, the Ministry of Human Resources which contributed RM 500,000, Tengku Kaiyisah, Datuk Seri Iskandar Michael, Dato Raja Rezza Shah, Dato Aida and everyone here in this ballroom tonight."

How important is the environment to inspire a young prince and his Sultanah mother to go all out to conserve and preserve it?

steadyaku47 comment:

 Ya ka ni? 

What business has Najib got to commit One Million Ringgit of our money to this Sultan Ahmad Shah Environmental Trust?

What business has the Ministry of Human Resources to contribute RM$500,000 of our money to this trust?

And pray tell me what work has been done withe the RM3 million collected so far?  What part of our environment has been conserved and preserved?

No comments:

Post a Comment