steadyaku47

Monday 29 September 2014

cakap cakap : Azmin Ali must be thinking : "Defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies"


Rprise
          
Thursday, August 7, 2014

PKR...the heir presumptive patiently waits.



Anwar Ibrahim, Azizah, Nurrul, Nasution, Rafizi and gang are all on the warpath going hammer and tongs for Khalid’s scalp. All the reserves of goodwill and much depleted patience heaped upon them in abundance by a once adoring public are at empty. 

Wither goes Azmin?

When the dust has settled within PKR in the not too distant future I will be so bold as to suggest that Azmin and those patiently biding their time with him, will be left standing within PKR.

What Azmin will make of what is left of PKR is for him to know and for us to find out.

For now bridges are being built, fortresses secured and loyalties reaffirmed within PKR and Pakatan Rakyat to ensure that when Azmin makes his move failure is not an option! Anwar be afraid...be very afraid!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

steadyaku47 comment: I wrote the above piece early August. Now for the next chapter of PKR.   

No comments:

Post a Comment