steadyaku47

Monday 15 January 2018

Not knowing who will win scares the hell out of Najib!


About ten minutes ago a friend sent me images of what is happening at the perasmian of PPBM Bagagian Stiawangsa. It was just past 6.20 pm when I received it .....just as I was about to sit down to a late lunch/early dinner...call it what you want. I had not had a meal since breakfast this morning but as soon as I saw what he sent me....I pushed my plate aside and went straight to my Mac, downloaded the pictures and posted it first on my Facebook and then onto steadyaku47 to share with you guys. 

Imagine that....pictures from Setaiwangsa is sent to me in Melbourne and beamed back to you guys in Bolehland through my blog and Facebook...so that we could all see what was happening there...so that we know that the march to Putrajaya has already started in earnest.






FULL HOUSE PERASMIAN PPBM BAHAGIAN SETIAWANGSA DI AU2 KERAMAT..
#PPBM
#PAKATANHARAPAN
#ROADTOPUTRAJAYA



By the time I finished posting those images onto my Blog and Face book, I was no longer hungry. There were things I wanted to write to express my solidarity with those who are at this very moment in Setaiwangsa with Tun Dr Mahathir . They are all there to tell any one who will listen....that the War against Barisan Nasional and Najib has started with a vengeance. 

I want to be part of the war anyway I can. So must you all be a part of that war...for make no mistake...this will be a war. Take no prisoners. Give no quarter. Secure what is already ours. Marshalled all our forces and fall in behind Tun Dr Mahathir and Lim Kit Siang to march towards Putrajaya.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will win. There is also no doubt in my mind that those who are against us will fight a desperate fight to have another five years to loot, pillage and plunder our Nation. This we must not allow. The best thing we can say about the coming battle is this : 

INI KALI WE DO NOT KNOW WHO WILL WIN.    

Not knowing who will win scares the hell out of Najib and his gang of robbers, thieves and thugs. 

Not knowing who will win gives us all more then a fighting chance to put in place in Putrajaya a government for the people, by the people and of the people. And that is all that we need...a fighting chance against this corrupt and arrogant BN government. ...and we will convert that chance...that opportunity, into a victory for Pakistan Harapan at this PRU 14. 

Lawan mesti Lawan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment