steadyaku47

Wednesday 24 January 2018

SUSAN LEE : FAREWELL


Dear God...I have just, this very minute, read this...and I am numb with grief.




Wahtong Lee added 2 new photos — with Susan Lee and 17 others.
29 mins
My message for Susan to keep...as she is about to turn in ashes this morning to ascend into the Spiritual World of Eternal Bliss Kindness Compassion Giving for Mankind....Susan is a mother of mothers for Robyn Amy and Annabelle. May she protect us and everyone as her spirits lives on....💕😍❤️
Parting is such joyful event...❤️😍🙏😢😭😘
---------------

Just a few days ago I sent Wahtong this message and now Susan is no more....

Hussein Abdul Hamid Wahtong Lee...what is this I hear about Susan being unwell? Please brother share with us what is the news about Susan? What ails her and how is she now? I pray that she will soon be her vibrant self soon...very soon. My thoughts are with you and for her well being.
Manage
LikeShow More Reactions
Reply2d
Wahtong Lee Hussein my dear brother, she been unwell since before her overseas trade delegation trip to Jarkarta Singapore and Penang in July 2016. This was her third fight against breast cancer. She experienced miracles getting out of 6 weeks stay at Calvary Hospital alive. She went through 6 life threatening surgical procedures in 3 weeks!

She came home to recover but I think the monitoring of her recovery was inadequate. I wished there would be independent review in treatment of critical patient care. This will certainly help to improve the management system saves pain suffering and lives.

Only memories of Susan left for me 😭💕😭😢😍
Manage
LikeShow More Reactions
Reply2d

Such is Life....a vibrant, wonderful, caring and giving individual is no more. Condolences brother Wah Tong and family. Condolences. My eyes are tearing up at the memories I have of Susan and I am truly numb with grief.

Death Is Nothing At All

By 
Death is nothing at all.
It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Nothing has happened.

Everything remains exactly as it was.
I am I, and you are you,
and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.

Call me by the old familiar name.
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is absolute and unbroken continuity.
What is this death but a negligible accident?

Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just round the corner.

All is well.
Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment