steadyaku47

Saturday 20 January 2018

TENTERA : JANGAN JADI BARUA BN

steadyaku47 comment : This nation is moving towards Armageddon...in the truest sense of the word. Once this Idiot and BN is through with our Nation there will be nothing left of any consequence. I pray there are enough individuals in the Army today who will be true to their creed GAGAH SETIA...and that there are enough of them in ATM to stand firm against any attempt by any party to use the Army for their own purpose. So help me God. 

News Feed


Tell me....what is that army guy doing, in the presence of BN members? This must be in Kedah, and don't tell this has got to do with the upcoming GE. My advise to the army guy (whoever he is) is not to be a 'doggy' to these goons. Stand up and say...."I don't take instruction from politicians".


Show More Reactions









No comments:

Post a Comment